Xbox Live Chat Not Working
Sometimes the users face issues with the Xbox Live chat not working and end up receiving multiple error codes 80070525, 0000-F001, 8015100c, 80072EF3, 80072EE7, 0X87DD0019 and a few more.
Xbox Live chat is one of the best Live Chat services introduced by the Microsoft to provide you with a chat box that can get you connected with your friends. Xbox live chat helps you to get connected to the friends and other gamers with the help of Xbox 360. For more information, contact Microsoft support number.
Here are some of the quick and easy ways you can resolve errors when your Xbox live chat not working
- The above-mentioned error codes occur when you start using the Xbox live chat. To resolve this error you can start checking the connections like the Wireless or Wired Network
Start running a Connection test to verify the Error type
- The initial step is to press the guide button on your Controller. You can then choose the settings >system settings > Network settings.
- Select the name of the wireless Network or the wired network and then choose the option Test Xbox Live Connection
- Start checking the network connection and run a diagnostics to for resolving the technical issues with the Home network, Internet and the Xbox Live service. Unplug the network cable and then Plug it back again
- Also ensure that the security protocols like WPA2, WPA or WEP are compatible with the application
- If you still receive any Xbox live chat not working errors, you can start checking the Xbox Live service status.
- Clear your system Cache and the problems associated with the Corrupted data will be resolved quickly. Most often the Corrupted data files becomes the cause of errors in your Xbox Live chat.
- Start visiting the Microsoft account and sign in using the credentials provided.
- An edit security option will be visible. Click on the Option and the security information will be verified automatically
- You can also try signing out of Microsoft account and then sign it to the Xbox Live again
- More guidelines on resolving the Xbox live chat, not working errors are provided on our official website.
Hope that the above guidelines can help you resolving the errors associated with the Xbox Live Chat. To know more on how to resolve Xbox live chat, not working errors, you can either visit our website www.microsoft-help-desk.com or start dialing the toll-free number +1-855-559-2230 provided.