How To do Windows 10 Update Problems August 2017 – Windows Support
If you have just updated your software to Windows 10 on a brand-new laptop or an old one, follow these steps to get your windows to speed up for your windows 10 update problems August 2017! There are 3 golden ways to make your windows work faster after an update! The windows support offers excellent troubleshooting techniques for errors faced during your windows experience. Read on to know about the windows 10 update problems August 2017.
Are you facing a slow start up? Read on how you can have a quick startup in Windows 10!
For every update, Microsoft enables a security password before booting up. When you are looking for disabling the password check, follow these steps as listed in windows support:
- Click inside the Search field and type net play and press Enter.
- Find the box next to users, and uncheck for using this machine with a password! Click Apply button, and approve the change.
Many users try to shut down their computer every night or when the laptop is hitting the road! Out of the three options listed for faster shutdown, use this technique which comes handy as given by windows support team.
- Add a short cut icon to windows shutdown!
- Just right-click on the desktop, then click New and choose Shortcut. Navigate down to the Location field which appears, and paste the link %windir%\System32\shutdown.exe /s /t 0
- Then finish this setup and finish the shortcut setup menu.
Faster Start menu
When you have loaded windows 10 on an old machine, it automatically slows down due to the animation consumed by the resources.
You could turn off animation for speedier access to Start. Here’s how you could easily turn it off by using the windows support instructions.
- Click in the Search field option, type this word cpl and press Enter option.
- From the Advanced tab, navigate to the Settings button in the Performance section.
Once the above steps are followed, the process becomes quicker. If you require any further assistance, reach out to us for windows 10 update problems August 2017. We hope you find this article useful. Still, you need any clarification call us at +1-855-559-2230 or visit our website at microsoft-help-desk.com