Fix Windows 10 Upgrade and Installation Error Codes
Windows 10 has been a leading innovation in desktop operating systems and it has universal apps which can be used in PCS, Tablets, and smartphones. A virtual desktop system with a feature called view makes the settings more attractive.
Some users find errors while installing or upgrading Windows 10. If you find any Windows 10 error codes, You can check the below guidelines to overcome these error codes.
Error code 0xC1900101
Error code 0xC1900101 is a driver error. You can resolve the error following the below steps.
- Check the internal space available on your device. Your device must have at least 16GB of free space to upgrade and install the operating system.
- Make sure that you have installed the latest versions of the software. Running the windows update few times can overcome the Windows error code
- You can also get the installation instructions from the third party drivers for any hardware added on your device.
- Removing all the external storage devices and the drivers can reduce this error code to an extent.
- Go to the start button in the search box, type device manager and choose it from the results
- Start button > Type device manager >choose the device manager from the results.
- You can also protect your computer with latest antivirus software called windows defender to overcome the Windows 10 error codes.
Resolving other common errors
- This error code occurs when the driver or software installed on your computer is not compatible with Windows 10. You can try installing the latest versions of drivers and software to overcome this error code.
- This error code is generated when the software up gradation process is interrupted since you have restarted your PC. You can make sure that your PC is ON during this process.
- This error is another common among the Windows 10 error codes, which occurs when your computer is unable to get connected to the windows update servers. If you are using a VPN connection to connect your network, turn off your VPN software and then connect it again to resolve the error code.
0xC1900208 – 0x4000C
- This error occurs if you have installed any incompatible application on your computer. These apps interrupt your software upgrade and installation process. You can try removing the unwanted software and apps if your installation process is interrupted.
0x80070070 -0x50011 or 0x80070070-0x50012
- This error code is generated when your computer doesn’t have enough space available to install the upgrade. You can try removing some programs that are already installed on your computer, it increases the free space on your drive.
0Xc1900200-0x20008 or 0Xc1900202-0x20008
- This error occurs when your PC doesn’t meet the minimum requirements to install or upgrade to Windows 10.
Are you getting any one of the above mentioned errors or if you need more troubleshooting guidelines, call our Microsoft Help Desk Team through the toll-free number 1-855-559-2230 or visit us at www.microsoft-help-desk.com.