The update for Microsoft OneDrive is about to be rolled out soon
The Microsoft OneDrive is about to get new and spell more efficiency. The article highlights the updates brought by Microsoft to the OneDrive, which are aimed at better productivity:
- The web interface of the OneDriveis getting changed and updated
- There is a more clear and clean UI planned for the viewers, to enable them to easily see what content has been shared with others.
- Check the new people card and information pane, updated in the new version for users. Even the folder interface has been tweaked.
- Improved sharing options to be brought forMS package are on cards for Mac users, for the documents to be shared to specific people or those in an organization.
- The folder sharing options will also be available for the mobile clients, which ensures you to see the content shared by other users.
- You tend to find the ZIP file to have support included in the web view. Microsoft OneDrive is all set to support the DRM or IRM files formats in the new update.
- Experience the edit mode in the web version, which shall open the OneDrive directly in edit mode, instead of the read mode.
- A new Files Restore feature is added on the Microsoft OneDrive for file recovery.
- The files which are On-Demand feature is getting added onto the OneDrive for Windows 10. The icon previews for apps that are not installed are also getting added to the Windows 10 platform.
- Check out the new icons and color for the new UI. A performance upgrade is also assured in this new version.
- A new combo is made for the Sharing interface on Windows, Mac, and Web.
- Check the external sharing which is now going to be very much possible with OneDrive, without the need of using a Microsoft account. Earlier, a Microsoft sign-in is needed for sharing files externally.
- The OneDrive clients can be included in the office package for Mac users. For more Microsoft help you can contact our Microsoft support number