Microsoft Help – Windows 8.1 Updates Fail Issue
There are a few placed during the updation of Windows 8.1! Here in the below article, we’d like to provide you with solutions of the error codes 0x80073712, 0x800705B4, 0x80004005, 0x8024402F, 0x80070002, 0x80070643, 0x80070003, 0x8024200B, 0x80070422, 0x80070020 and much more and help you update your Windows 8.1! The guide below should help you through all the error codes that might possibly pop up while updating Windows 8.1, and not necessarily the ones given above alone! Please try the given below steps on by one!
- Click the Windows logo key and when prompted, key in Network problems and then select the option that says Identify and repair network problems from the given drop down!
- The wizard should take you through a series of steps to diagnose and troubleshoot your network problems
- Resume the windows update again. That should go smooth if at all network connectivity was the only thing that was keeping you down all this time! If this doesn’t work, then please try out step 2.
- Windows has come with an option to help you from the malicious hurdles and has given a tool named Windows Update troubleshooter! We recommend you to download it and run, or save and go to the folder your download has been saved and run the WindowsUpdate.diagcab file from the download folder. The wizard again should take you through a series of steps that if followed could potentially remove all the difficulties!
- If at all the wizard wasn’t helpful, we take things into our own hands and sort this out!
- Open the command prompt from the Windows button and allow the command prompt to be opened by furnishing the password if and when asked for the admin authorization!
- Key in DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth and press enter. It does take some time, so don’t hold your breath!
- After its done, please key in sfc /scannow and press enter.
- Close the prompt and resume your Updation process. If this doesn’t help either, we have one last resort!
Please re-install the Windows 8.1 along with the update and that should definitely help! There is very little chance that this doesn’t work since this is simply starting from the scratch!
If at any point of this process you encounter a difficulty or stumble upon a doubt, please call us at 1-855-559-2230 and we’ll help you solve the issue with your Windows 8.1! For more information chat with us at www.microsoft-help-desk.com.