Managing Mails In Outlook
All mail cannot be arranged in the Inbox alone, due to the diversity in the importance, context and the senders! So, there arises a need to create a sub divided system of folders, to store mails according to the criteria you seem fit, and we thought we’d provide you enough support creating those folders in Outlook.
Given below are guidance supports to create subfolders to store the incoming mail in outlook.
- Hit “Create new folder” in the outlook toolbar.
- Name the folder according to your convenient.
- Then press Enter.
To create a new subfolder under a specific folder following upcoming instructions.
- Open the folder in which you need to add a subfolder.
- Then click add subfolder from the menu.
- Name the subfolder.
- Hit the Enter.
To create folders to save and maintain the emails in outlook.com.
- Creating new folders in outlook.com.
- Open the folder list in outlook.com.
- (if there is no folder list create new folder as specified earlier)
- Make new folder then name it as your wish then hit the Enter button.
- To make subfolder under the main folder in outlook.com
- Ensure that the folder list is expanded.
- Go to the folder in which you need to create the subfolder.
- Click new subfolder option in the menu.
- Enter the name for that subfolder then hit the enter key.
To rearrange the folders in outlook.com or outlook mails on the web.
- Making folders or subfolders in outlook.com or outlook mails on the web.
- Ensure the folder list is clearly visible in outlook.com under folders.
- Click the folder you need to bring down or up and drag them by clicking left mouse button.
- By dragging the folder we can move the folder from one place to another required specified folder.
- After moving to required path release the left mouse button.
If you still are doubtful with the steps, please feel free to call up for the Outlook tech support you deserve! We’ll guide you through the toll-free number 1-855-559-2230 or visit www.microsoft-help-desk.com.