Anti-virus Software – Find and Remove Virus From System
We all know viruses are bad. But how to find if your computer’s infected or not? A few warning signs should really make you suspicious. If any of these happen, pay closer attention and attempt taking anti-virus software support:
- Programs misbehave, opening and closing automatically!
- Windows Operating System shutting down temporarily!
- If your booting process is a bit all over the place.
- You not being able to access your own drives sometime, with your windows.
Though the root cause may be a technical one, it could also be a sign that malware has compromised your system. But often there are also cases where a simple support scan by an anti virus software is enough!
There are cases where the user is not connected to the Internet through his browser, and there is no program that may connect to online servers to download or upload any data, but high network activity can still be observed.
Before that, we need to check the given information:
- Check whether any Windows updates at that time.
- Check whether any uploading or downloading programs or applications.
- Update for a certain app running at that time.
- Large download that you started and forgot about, which may still be running in the background.
- Anti-virus support software running a scan?
If any of the above mentioned running, then it might be the reason why the system network is slow, because the majority of these tasks require a lot of network functionality!
If the answer to all these questions is “No”, then maybe you should check where all that traffic is going.
To check for a malware or virus infection, use a good anti virus software products to check and support your system.
If you suspect that your computer has been infected by a dangerous financial malware, you need a specialized security suite designed to address these type of threats.