Troubleshooting Microsoft PowerPoint Error 1713
PowerPoint is one of the most useful tools that Microsoft has ever come up with! But it does come with it’s own set of errors, to be honest! One such error is Error 1713! Before you go looking for a PC live support to tell what it is, We, in the following article try to break it down by telling you what are the potential causes and solutions for the error! Here we go:
Why do I get this error?
- There is a chance that your Microsoft PowerPoint wasn’t installed properly! The installation might be interrupted, or the .exe wasn’t genuine.
- If at all you had made any changes in the registry recently regarding PowerPoint, then that might be the reason for the Error
- Worst case scenario, maybe your computer is prone to Viruses or malware!
- System files of Microsoft PowerPoint is no longer in your system, and has been deleted!
These are the possible reasons why your PowerPoint has been acting all worked up! Here’s what can be done to pacify the angry PowerPoint!
- Put your system through a full scan for viruses and malware!
- Take out the trash. Aka, please clean your system up and throw out what’s been populating the processing speed!
- Please update your PC drivers! Our blogs have said this quite often, but we repeat this! The newer your drives are, the lower the chances of your computer getting affected.
- Please restore any changes you’d done to your system via the registry. If you know what you’ve done and are pretty sure that’s not the reason, then you’re off the hook!
- Attempt reinstalling PowerPoint.
- Attempt clean installing PowerPoint if at all your previous installation was not a genuine one.
- If at you feel your Windows in entirety has been affected, better late than ever, reinstall the entire Windows! (If you’re not sure how to do it, call us for PC live support.)
These are simply general solutions and there are chances that your computer has a tailor-made issue and none of these solutions worked! But again, we have a team of geeks who can solve almost anything and are actually better than most of the other PC live support providers! So give us a call at 1-855-559-2230, or chat with us at www.microsoft-help-desk.com, to provide you the PC live support your PowerPoint needs!