Synchronize Email To Outlook
Gone are the days when Emails were considered a luxurious tool for a sophisticated business structure. Today, every one, whether working or studying, has a Mail ID, one that plays a very vital role in their day to day life. Today, the simplest of the tasks, like booking tickets online for a flick or the most complex of the tasks, the one where you are required to book a whole lot of tickets for your entire family vacation, Mail ID is one of the prerequisites asked for. Unfortunately, a lot of us still depend on opening your Gmail ID every time there is a need!
To solve it, we advice you to simply sync your Mail ID with Outlook! And with Outlook’s support, you can simply open outlook to know the mails that are dropped into your inbox and can even reply to the mails that you seem fit through Outlook itself!
The procedure to get Outlook to support you through your mailing issues are two folded. The one that is required to be done from your Gmail account!
- Log into your Gmail Account.
- Click on the Gear icon and select Settings.
- Click on Forwarding and POP/IMAP on the links given above your Inbox
- Under POP Download, click to select Enable POP for all mail that arrives from now on.
- Select Archive Gmail’s Copy in the drop down box next to When Messages Are Accessed With POP
- Click on Save Changes
The one that is run from your computer!
- Select Add New Account from file menu.
- Enter your email ID and password When prompted.
- Click on Next
- Microsoft Outlook will take few minutes to search for Gmail settings and will configure the account for you.
When both these steps are done, with Microsoft Outlook’s support, you can access your mails then and there! If you need more information about the outlook email setup call us at 1-855-559-2230 or chat with us at microsoft-help-desk.com.