Online Microsoft Support – Fix PC Problems
Microsoft essential are Microsoft’s way of checking and updating the drivers regularly, in case of Virus and spyware software are concerned. Get the online Microsoft support for fix PC problems.
You will know when Microsoft essentials have an issue because it lets you know in the following ways-
- There are messages that tell you that the attempts to update have failed.
- If at all you attempt checking manually, you receive a message telling you that the updates cannot be found, throwing you into oblivion and rendering your PC not being able to fix itself online.
- There is a disruption in the process of updating, irrespective of how good the internet connection is.
There wouldn’t be any update as per the schedule, and there is always an error message!
- The most common reason for these errors is obviously a slower internet connection, as PC can’t fix itself without being online. But if you are sure that the internet is flawless, then it has to do something with the setting of your browser!
Please make a print of the steps given below since you will have to close the browser before following the steps to fix pc problems.
- Please close all running programs, including your browser.
- Start > Start search > inetcpl.cpl > Enter
- Internet options > Advanced
- Reset internet explorer > Reset > Reset.
- Wait until the reset process is complete and then click okay!
- Now open the internet explorer again.
- Now under the Microsoft essentials drop down menu, check if there is an option to Update now. If you still are facing issues with the process of updating, please proceed to make Internet Explorer, the browser that was recently reset, you default browser, for now.
- Go to Internet Explorer and check if you can locate the update option under the Microsoft essentials tab and update it.
- If your update is still now possible, then move on to the next step of making sure if your time and date are set correctly.
- 0x80072f8f is an error mostly associated with a time and date error, and your PC can’t fix itself online.
- You can try a few more steps like resetting the Malware updation index, Microsoft anti-virus update engine and at last Renaming the software distribution folder.
If these don’t work please attempt updating the virus and Malware definition by clicking on to these links, enabling your PC fix itself online:
- If you’re running a 32-bit Windows operating system- http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=87342.
- If you’re running a 64-bit Windows operating system- http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=87341.
Hope this article was able to help you resolve a bunch of issues people usually face with the Windows Essentials! If at all you have any other issues, please let us know through the toll-free number 1-855-559-2230 or visit www.microsoft-help-desk.com, and we’ll help you solve it!