What is Microsoft Volume Licensing
Microsoft volume licensing is a term used to describe a program for organizations that need multiple Microsoft product licenses but do not need much software documentation that comes with a software. Microsoft typically offers these organizations low pricing on the license and also offers a license for two or three years.
Microsoft provides the following advice in the following areas before you purchase the Volume Licensing.
- The volume or size of the organization and the type of organization.
- What are the desired products?
- What are the uses of the products?
Advantages of Microsoft Volume Licensing:
- Low price per installation.
- Two or three-year license agreement given on the purchase of Volume Licensing.
- Product use rights to use the Microsoft products.
- Low price per installation:
The installation cost for every software purchased as a whole for the organization is very less with Volume Licensing than installing it individually.
- Two or three years license agreement:
When you purchase software separately you might get a limited period license. When you bulk buy software for an organization with a help of Microsoft volume licensing you will get a minimum of two or three years of a license agreement (Microsoft Support Number).
- Product use Rights:
You can use the product as long as you have the license. And you don’t have to purchase the rights every time. You simply have to renew your license after it gets expired. Once the license gets expired everything will go into read-only mode and you cannot edit any content. After you renew your license you will have access to all the contents.
The Volume Licensing Service Center:
The VLSC or the Volume Licensing service center gives you access to the following.
- Helps you to download products and product keys.
- Activate and use the software assurance benefits.
- Accessing all your license information in one location.
- You can also review the status of your enrollment using the VLSC.
- You can also access the license summary and relationship summary details.
How to register and assign permission:
- You should provide the same email address of your business or organization during the registration that you have provided in the access notifications of email you have received.
The license summary will display the real-time volume license as per Microsoft product family.
There are many factors that are considered to issue the license. They are.
- Licensing follows certain rules.
- Product release date.
- Full upgrade and maintenance licensed purchases.
This blog would have given you an idea about Microsoft Volume Licensing and how to purchase it. If you have any queries call our toll-free number +1-855-559-2230 or visit us at microsoft-help-desk.com