Outlook POP3 Settings
If you are looking for Outlook POP3 settings for your Outlook, then you might require adding the Outlook to another email. It is important that the other email program is able to support POP or IMAP. Messages can be downloaded from Outlook with the POP to your chosen device. The POP access, by default, is disabled for Outlook making it vital to first enable it. Of course, you can also configure your outlook to be read from your hotmail address from your mobile device. You can enable the POP and IMAP options to allow hand-held devices to delete messages from Outlook or simply read them. Without the above configuration, the messages could move over to a special POP folder.
You can always call the email outlook support team for any help that you might require during the setup process. To accomplish the manual email Setup using POP3 for MS Outlook:
- Launch Outlook and go to ‘Tools’ and then ‘Accounts’
- Click on the ‘Add’ button and choose ‘Mail’
- Enter the name that you wish to display at the ‘Display name’ field and click on ‘Next’
- Now in the ‘Internet E-mail Address’ menu, enter the your email in the ‘E-mail Address’ field
- Select ‘POP3’ from the first drop down menu and then enter values in the ‘Incoming mail [POP3, IMAP or HTTP] server’
- And add values in the ‘Outgoing mail [SMTP] server’ and click on ‘Next’
- In the ‘Internet Mail Logon’ menu enter your ‘Account name’ and ‘password’ and then click on ‘Next’
Once completed, make sure that you select your newly added account under the ‘Internet Accounts’ menu and click on ‘Properties’ to continue with the server authentication. In the ‘Servers’ tab check the ‘My server requires authentication’ and then click on ‘Settings’. In the next menu for outgoing mail servers, you must use the same settings as the incoming one. After this the ‘Advanced’ tab will secure both the SMTP and POP3 connections. Click on ‘OK’ to save all your settings. To troubleshoot any issues with the Outlook contact the Outlook Email support team through the toll-free number 1-855-559-2230 or visit microsoft-help-desk.com for a resolution.