Microsoft Word Envelope Printing Problems
Envelope printing is a bit technical and differentiated from regular old printing via a few extra procedures that are to be followed. The process as explained by the microsoft support chat is given below. In envelope printing, to address and the information about the industry are to be printed. Ensure some basic feeds before printing process. Contact our Microsoft windows support for any problem in your windows
- Go to Envelopes tab in the Envelopes and Labels box, click Options > Envelope Options.
- Make sure that you’ve selected the correct envelope size in the envelope size options.
- You can change your fonts in delivery address as well as in return address by clicking “Font…” in that dialogue box.
- To Align the delivery address and return address on the envelope, use the options next to fonts.
- A preview is shown in the dialogue box.
- After ensuring that your envelope printing settings are in right. Save this document with a name in any specific location on your hard disk.
- When you need to print an envelope, open previously saved document click Mailings >Envelopes put the delivery address in it then select change document.
- Click ctrl+P ensure a correct envelope is developed in the preview box.
- In settings select print current page.
- That’s it your envelope is ready for further process.
What issues people face while printing the envelope?
Though the process might be much easier to read or to know about, there are some tails to the process. The most frequently inquired issue according to the logs of microsoft support chat is addressed below.
Some contents may not be compatible to be printed on the envelope. To overcome this, Envelope should not printed directly instead creating a document which holds the correct feeds to the printed as mentioned earlier. Then verify whether your printer driver is installed correctly according to the printer hardware’s specification. Keep your driver up to date.
Nowadays many templates are circulated on the internet to ease your work. You may make use of it to print an attractive envelope for your customers. If there is a problem in terms of envelope printing kindly contact Microsoft support chat through the toll-free number 1-855-559-2230 or visit microsoft-help-desk.com. The team is ready to help your queries and provide remedies for the same.