The Microsoft Silverlight is one of the most powerful development tools which was used for creating very effective and engaging user experiences for both the Web and mobile applications. Do you know the recent updates for the Microsoft Silverlight? Speak to our tech experts.
The latest news doing the rounds is that the Microsoft has decided to actually drop the support for the Silverlight, which means that the support will not be extended to the Windows Phone apps.
- The traditional Windows Phone apps (Microsoft support number) will not be supported anymore with the Silverline technology.
- Support will not be extended to Silverlight apps, which shall not work in the forthcoming Windows 10 Mobile platform.
- The internal build of the Windows 10 Mobile platform does not support the Silverlight apps, however, note that the Windows Phone devices will still be able to use Silverlight apps.
- Most of the apps designed on the Windows Phone platform may become unstable with the recent Silverlight developments.
- There is a strong likeability that, WhatsApp may become unstable in forthcoming versions used on the Windows 10 Mobile. However, this can be avoided if Facebook releases an upgrade UWP app for the service.
- Withdrawal of support for Silverlight apps will also be a good thing for the future of Windows 10 Mobile apps.
- This will also be the same case for most of the apps which are currently found on the Windows Store, including many of the popular options like WhatsApp.
- Even, we can expect many compatible games to reduce drastically on the platform.
With the removal of Silverlight support, there is going to be the much greater success of the improved efforts on Microsoft’s part! For any queries Microsoft Silverlight updates, call our tech experts and request for assistance. Our online agents who are available in our toll-free lines +1-855-559-2230 or www.microsoft-help-desk.com shall guide you at once over the personalized call.