Mobile Tracking Applications
The worst nightmare a millennial can ever have is, losing ones phone! Now only because it serves to be a valid point of entertainment, but also most of their work is scheduled, organized, or even defendant on their phones! So, the sheer pressure of losing a phone somewhere can leave a Gen Y member in a big trauma. That’s the reason account.microsoft.com/devices offers a free mobile tracking applications, named Find My phone, an app that tracks, locks, rings or even erases your phone clean with the technical support of Microsoft!
- Before explaining the hows, please make sure that the phone you use as your Microsoft account logged into, prior the registration of the app. If you’re using it for the first time,
- Reach out to account.microsoft.com/devices. If asked to sign in, do it with the same account that you already signed in within your phone!
- Pick the phone you want to find, and then click Find My Phone.
- Now answering the question, how to find the lost phone, here it is! The app enables you to exactly pinpoint your phone with a little technical support from Microsoft mapping software!
- After almost following the same procedure to first connect to your Find my phone app, and adding up one single step, you can make your phone ring!
- After choosing the phone to make ring, To make your phone ring, click Ring and then follow the instructions. It will ring even if the volume is off or set to vibrate.
- Repeating the same, but to lock the phone, click Lock, and then follow the instructions. If you don’t already have a password set up on your phone, you’ll need to enter one—you’ll use it to unlock the phone if you get it back.
These are few issues that can be considered the most common, and given above are the solution for the above discussed queries. If at all you need help beyond this, please call us at 1-855-559-2230 or visit us at microsoft-help-desk.com, and we shall solve the issue with the help of Microsoft live technical support team!