Microsoft Help Center – Turn Your Presentation Into A Video
When you want to give a high-quality presentation to your customers, then here is the new way of turning your presentation into a video. PowerPoint saves your presentation as video and you have various methods to turn your presentation into video.
You have two options to turn your presentation into video,
- Export your presentation into video file format like mp4 or WMV
- You can save your presentation as PowerPoint show
Save a video file in PowerPoint 10
Here are the steps to save a video in PowerPoint 2010.
If you have created your slides,
- Go to the file menu and select save and ensure that all your files are saved in the power point presentation format.
- Go to the file menu and click on save and send.
- Create a video under the save and send option
- Click on the Computer & HD Displays down arrow under the option to create a video
- All the video quality and size options will be displayed now
- You can choose any one of the video quality options
Computer and HD Displays – High-quality video and large file size
Internet and DVD –Medium file size and moderate file size
- Portable Devices -Low quality and smallest file size
- If you want your videos to be recorded, you can also use Recorded Timings and Narrations option. You can also disable the option if you do not require it.
Now click on the create a video option
- Go to the file name box and enter the file name of the video, browse to the folder that contains the file and then click on save.
- You can look on the progress of the video creation from the status bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Depending on the length of the video and the complexity, the process may take time.
- Go to the designated folder and double click the file to play your newly created video.
To save a video file in PowerPoint 2013 or 2016
- Go to the file menu and click on save to ensure that all your video files are saved in PowerPoint presentation format.
- Click on the File> Export >create a video
- You can select the video quality you require under the create the video option in the first drop-down box. For high-quality videos, the file size will be even larger.
- You can also disable the narration and timings settings if you do not require it.
- To create your video, click on the create video option
- Go to the file name box to enter the file name of your video
- Browse for the folder that contains this video and click on save.
- You can choose either MPEG -4 videos or Windows media video to select the video format you require.
- Tracking of the video can be done by looking at the status bar at the bottom of your screen Processing of the video takes time depending on its length and complexity.
- Double click your video file from the designated folder location to play your new video
PowerPoint 2010 saves your presentation as windows media video (.wmv file) whereas power point 2013 and 2016 save your presentation as either MPEG 4 video file (.mp4) or a.wmv file. Both the formats are supported and can be streamed over the internet. For more information contact Microsoft help center.
You can now follow the above guidelines to turn your presentation into a video. If you still find difficulty in understanding the above steps on how to turn your presentation into a video, you can also get assistance from our Microsoft help center through the toll-free number 1-855-559-2230 or visit www.microsoft-help-desk.com.