Microsoft Excel 2017 and Keyboard Shortcuts
Microsoft Excel is by far the world’s best spreadsheet available with not many competitions. This spreadsheet with the cell by cell layout helps you to collect and record data and produce it to you in a way that is easy to understand.
Microsoft Excel is even being taught in schools. It is the basis of database building and statistical analysis for most businessmen around the world. With more updates for the enhancement of the program, it sure is the leading statistical software around the world.
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 are the operating systems that support MS Excel. For help contact our Microsoft support number
What can be done on Microsoft Excel:
- You can collaborate documents, spreadsheets, and many users can edit it simultaneously
- You cannot see other people editing in real time.
- Changes will be saved as soon as anyone collaborator makes any change.
- This is one of the key improvements by Microsoft.
- You can access more than 1000 templates in Microsoft Excel.
- You can also start from a blank spreadsheet or do a complicated or heavy alteration then you can choose from any of the given templates.
- Conditional Formatting lets you make changes for a group of cells.
- Flash fill will help you load the data that has been previously typed and help you save the time of retyping it.
- The Extensive library of formulas helps you to do mathematical calculations real quick.
- You can print only a selected part of the spreadsheet too.
- You can auto-generate graphs and charts based on your data input.
- They also have an extensive customer support network that can provide you any help round the clock.
Some Keyboard shortcuts:
- F2- will let you edit the selected cell
- F4- repeats the last action. For example: if you have previously changed the color of a cell, pressing F4 will repeat that to the current selected cell.
- F7- will Spell check the data from the selected Cell.
- F11- will create and insert a chart for the selected data.
- Ctrl+ Shift+; – will enter the current time on the selected cell.
- Ctrl+; – will enter the Date.
- Alt+ Enter – will move to the next line while typing a text in a cell.
- Shift+f3 – opens the formula window.
- Ctrl+ A- selects the entire content of the sheet.
- Ctrl+ B – will make the selected data of the cell Bold.
- Ctrl+ K- will insert a Link.
- Ctrl+ 5- strike through highlighted selection.
- Ctrl+ TAB- move through two or more open excel sheets.
- Alt+= – it will create a formula to add up the content of the cells.
- Ctrl+ Space – selects entire column.
- Ctrl+ Home- will move to A1 cell.
- Shift+ Space- selects entire row.