Fix Microsoft Office 365 Authentication Issues
There are quite a few errors that are as serious as the authentication error in Microsoft Office 365 suite, or any other Microsoft product. If your installation is not genuine, or if it was broken, the authentication error is a very sure thing to happen. But if it happens even after a clean install, then you might want to look into it. Before explaining the solutions for the issue, let us explain what these errors look.
One of these three warning signs pop us.
- “Unlicensed Product”
- “Product Deactivated”
- “We’re sorry, something went wrong and we can’t do this for you right now. Please try again later”
It’s either one of these, or a similar sign thrown when you use a Windows Office product.
Now coming to the solutions, there are a few things that can be done to solve these issues, such as office repair for instance.
In Windows 7 or 8 locate
- “Control Panel” > “Programs” > “Programs and Features”
- Highlight the “Office 365 ProPlus” button and opt to change it. Please be cautious not to Click the Office 365 Proplus option. Merely highlight it!
- When prompted, select Online Repair!
In Windows 10,
- Click the Start button and select control button.
- Category view > Programs > Uninstall a program.
- In the given list of programs, Highlight the program and select Change.
- Or you can choose to follow this maneuver –
- How would you like to repair your Office Programs > Online Repair > Repair > Quick Repair > Online Repair.
The repair panel will tell you what to do, and you can merely follow the instructions.
If any of these solutions prove to be useless, you can choose to reinstall the Microsoft Office 365 suite. Please uninstall the already existing Microsoft 365 suite and reinstall. A clean install will solve all errors, let alone the authentic errors!
If at all you have any issues regarding the install, or if you face any other errors other than the specified, please call us at 1-855-559-2230 or chat as at www.microsoft-help-desk.com and we’ll let you know what to do!