Outlook Not Responding or freezing Issues when you open a file or send Email
When you open a document or send an email message in Microsoft Outlook 2010 or later forms, Outlook stops, or you get the accompanying mistake message: Outlook not responding or freezing issues.
Outlook not responding.
- If you face any this, it’s natural for you to seek support to help you with your Outlook issues.
And instead of seeking a support hand every time your outlook freezes, we thought we could tell you why your outlook behaves this way.
- This issue happens for at least one of the accompanying reasons:
- You have not introduced the most recent updates.
- Outlook is being used by another procedure.
- Outlook is stacking outside substance, for example, pictures in an email message.
- A formerly introduced include is meddling with Outlook.
- Your letter boxes are too huge.
- Your AppData folder is diverted to a system area.
- You need to repair your Office programs.
- Outlook information documents have turned out to be tainted or harmed.
- Your introduced antivirus programming is obsolete, or it clashes with Outlook.
- Your client profile has turned out to be debased.
- Another program clashes with Outlook.
Take note of This issue may happen for at least one of the reasons in the “Cause” area. To settle this issue, you may need to tail one of a few of the accompanying troubleshooting steps. These means are given in a particular request in light of how shared characteristic and intricacy, please take after these means in the given request.
To determine this issue, ensure that your PC meets the Outlook 2016 framework necessities, Outlook 2013 framework prerequisites or Outlook 2010 framework necessities. At that point, attempt the accompanying strides given below. And being technicians ourselves, these are some basics every Outlook email support starts with!
Step 1: Install the most recent updates
Step 2: Make beyond any doubt that Outlook is not being used by another procedure
Step 3: Check the issue which brought on by outer substance
Step 4: Investigate conceivable include issues
Step 5: Check whether your letter box is too huge
Step 6: Check whether your AppData folder is being diverted to a system area
Step 7: Repair Office programs
Step 8: Repair Outlook information documents
Step 9: Check whether antivirus programming is a la mode or clashes with Outlook
Step 10: Create a client profile in Outlook
Step 11: Perform a Selective Startup (propelled clients)
Step 12: Create a Windows client profile (propelled clients)
If these didn’t work, understand that this is a peculiar case, and bring it up to us! Our team of specialised technicians will provide tailored support for Outlook not responding or freezing issues through the toll-free number 1-855-559-2230 or microsoft-help-desk.com for your outlook queries and will have your outlook up and running in no time!