Easy Instruction For Outlook Password Change
Outlook Password change is inevitable. The Microsoft Help Centre comes up with a list of items that can help you change your password for your Outlook account! The Microsoft Help Centre lists the type of situations you may require user assistance for, and has accordingly compiled troubleshooting techniques!
Change a password for your Email account
Follow these steps to change the password in Outlook so you can access it. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open Outlook and select the option File> Account Settings.
- Highlight the account where the change of password should be done.
- Click Change and enter your new password!
Change a password for Outlook data file.
The Microsoft Help Centre lists the following instructions for changing the password for Outlook data file!
- Open Outlook and right click on your mail account, select the data properties
- Choose the Advanced option and then Change Password.
- By clicking ok, the new password is updated.