The Outlook on your IOS device – Outlook Tech Support
Are you looking forward to understanding how to setup the Outlook in your iOS devices like iPad or iPhone? Read this article to know about the outlook for iPad setup as we help you to setup and access it right on your iPhone or iPad. Though Microsoft has come with a lot of iterations, their strategy to upgrade their online consumer services and the path so far has been pretty impressive. If you require ActiveSync, get the Exchange, or opt for Outlook. Stay tuned for more articles on the outlook for iPad setup in this space. For help contact our Outlook Tech Support team.
Adding such Outlook mail or calendar and contacts to your iPhone or iPad’s Mail app is very simple. This is how you go about it. Follow the steps listed below to understand how this can be done.
- The settings app should be used for completing this setup process. Open the settings app on your iOS device, namely your iPhone or iPad.
- Navigate straightaway to the Mail, Contacts, Calendars option
- This is where you add an account. Hence click on the option Add Account.
- Now choose the option outlook.com
- Keep your username and password details ready at this stage. You will have to enter the username and password correctly in the required fields and then tap the next option which is actually placed in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- There are related services which can be used for enabling the service. Choose the services that you wish to sync with Outlook. Don’t forget to add those services in this part. Once this is done, do Save these settings in the upper right-hand corner.
Read this to access Outlook on your iPhone or iPad through the web
Suppose you want to check your outlook emails on another person’s iPhone or iPad, you can do so without the built-in mail app. It’s not necessary to access it with the built-in Mail app! A normal log in through any browser like safari can enable you to access the outlook account.
- Launch the browser Safari on your device like the iPhone or iPad
- Navigate to the Outlook.com
- Log in to your Outlook account.
- You need to choose if you want the browser to remember your Outlook username and password details.
- A slimmed down mobile version of Outlook webmail will appear in front of you which can be used to check your email content.