Export Outlook Contacts
There are many important reasons we use mail as an opted medium for the professional medium of communication, like having a back up of the conversations that we’ve had, or to have a track of the whole conversation by archiving it. But what’s actually more benefiting that these reasons is that, all your contacts can be exported, to any given device! Given below is the way to export outlook contacts!
- Open Microsoft Outlook.
- Select File > Options.
- Click Advanced.
- In the Export section, click Export.The Export and Import wizard pops us.
- Select Export to a file and click Next.
- Under Create a file of type, select the option to export as a Comma Separated Values (Windows) file and click Next.
- Under Select folder to export from, select the contact folder to export and click Next. A screen appears where you can specify where to save the file.
- Click Browse and go to where to save the file, and then enter a name for the .CSV file.
- Click OK.
- Click Next. A screen explains what action will be performed.
- Verify the checkbox for Export “Contacts” from the Folder: Outlooks Contacts is selected, and then click Finish to export the data as a .CSV file.
- The Comma Separated Value (.CSV) file generated in the process above is readable by the participant headquarters address book.
- Open the file in an application such as Microsoft Excel, and make any changes.Please clean up any duplicate .CVS files before exporting those files into your address book.
- Import the contacts into your address book as described in Address Book Importing.
This way, your address book is complete and can be used to send in bulk emails, or to have a work group to ease the meeting flow! If at all you feel or any experience difficulties in exporting outlook contacts into the address book, please feel free to call us at 1-855-559-2230 or send in your query through the microsoft-help-desk.com.