Steps for Speed up Your Window 10 After Update
If you have just updated your software to Windows 10 on a brand-new laptop or an old one, follow these steps to get your windows to speed up! There are 3 golden ways to make your windows work faster after an update! The windows support offers excellent troubleshooting techniques for errors faced during your windows experience.
There is a faster start up!
For every update, Microsoft enables a security password before booting up. When you are looking for disabling the password check, follow these steps as listed in windows support:
- Click inside the Search field and type netplwiz and press Enter.
- Find the box next to users, and uncheck for using this machine with password! On the click Apply button, approve the change.
Many users try to shut down their computer every night or when the laptop is hitting the road! Out of the three options listed for faster shutdown, use this technique which comes handy as given by windows support team.
Add a short cut icon to windows shutdown!
- Just right-click any open space on the desktop, then click New and choose Shortcut. In the Location field that appears, paste %windir%\System32\shutdown.exe /s /t 0
- Then click Next and finish the shortcut setup.
Faster Start menu
When you have loaded windows 10 on an old machine, it automatically slows down due to the animation consumed by the resources.
You could turn off animation for speedier access to Start. Here’s how you could easily turn it off by using the windows support instructions.
- Click in the Search field, type sysdm.cpl and press Enter.
- Click the Advanced tab, then the Settings button in the Performance section.
- Uncheck the box for Animate windows when minimizing and maximizing, then click Apply.
Once the above steps are followed, the process becomes quicker. If you require any further assistance, contact the windows support team through the toll-free number 1-855-559-2230 or chat with us at microsoft-help-desk.com. We hope you find this article useful.