Simple Guide to Activate Microsoft Office – Microsoft Support
Microsoft Office is more than a set of applications. It includes the word, excel, PowerPoint, outlook, one note, Access and few more applications that run on your desktop or laptop. Microsoft office has different versions like Office 365, Office 2016 and Office 2013. If you need any help or information regarding your how to activate Microsoft office then contact our Microsoft support
You can activate MS Office in different ways. Find the below steps or different ways to activate your MS Office. To activate your MS Office, It is essential to log in using your email address that is associated with your MS Office installation.
Ensure that you have entered the correct email address during your Login. If you enter a wrong email address you will not be able to Login your MS Office.
Activating using the Internet
You can activate your Ms. Office using an Active internet connection
- Go to the activation wizard and choose the option I want to activate the software over Internet
- Select the next option
- You can also choose the option Enter instead of selecting the next option.
Activating by Telephone
MS Office can also be activated using telephones. You can find the below steps to activate your Ms. Office using Telephone.
- Go to the activation wizard and choose the option I want to activate the software or Ms. Office using the telephone.
- After choosing the option, you can either press enter or the Next option.
- The first step to activate Microsoft Office using the telephone is to select the country or region or call the Product activation center phone number that is listed under the option country or region.
- Now provide the Installation ID that is shown in Activation Wizard, when prompted by your Product activation center
- The product activation center will provide a confirmation ID that you can enter in the Activation Wizard.
- You can now click on next and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the activation process.
Activating after reinstalling office as per the Software License Terms
If you try to install or activate the versions of Office on a different computer or on the same computer after a hardware change, you might see an error message that you have reached maximum number of activations
If you have not installed Office on another computer, follow the below steps to install or activate by phone on your PC or Mac
Uninstall your office from the original computer
Software License Terms on transferring office.
You can open an office application such as word
Go to the File > Account > About program name > view the Microsoft Office software license
If you want to transfer ownership, find the sections below
- For office 2016, transfer to a third party
- For Office 2013, you can refer the section, can I transfer or reassign the software to another user or computer.
You can now find the above steps to activate Microsoft office using different methods. If you still find problem in activating your MS Office, Our Microsoft office support team will assist your for better solution at +1-855-559-2230 or visit us https://www.microsoft-help-desk.com/