Assemble All Your Document Under Onedrive
There are many reasons why someone would prefer Office 365 over the other suits that serve the same purposes. One of the main reason is that you don’t have to work on the same computer to work on one whole document or presentation! It’s true! With Office 365, computer geeks can now finally live in peace, knowing that their files and folders are all uploaded in OneDrive, and can be accessed, any time, any where!
- Sign in to Office 365, go to your OneDrive library or team site, and then click (or tap) the name of a Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, or PDF document. The document opens in your browser, in Office Online.
- Office Online also opens .doc, .xlsx, .pdf and .ppt format attachments in Outlook Web App. Just use the Preview command, below the document title in the message.
- In Lync Web App, you can view and edit OneNote notes in a meeting (Point to Share, click OneNote, and then click the notebook to open it).
- With this, you can simply open any file of yours, from any computer with a decent Internet connection, make changes to it, print in, download it and save it to the system you are opening it from currently! So, simply embrace your inner computer geek!
- There isn’t a restriction on which device you can open your files from! You can simply use even your Android phone to access you file, but with a restriction on editing those files. You can open them on Read only mode! But on a Windows phone, however, you can edit as well!
We understand that there are a lot of phases in the process of opening your files from another system, you might need help from fellow computer geeks! So, if at all you face issues in opening your OneDrive, or if you fail logging in, please contact us at 1-855-559-2230 or visit at microsoft-help-desk.com.